[Solved] PDF Export Problem

Discuss the formula editor
Antes

[Solved] PDF Export Problem

Post by Antes »

Hello,

I'm rewriting some formulas and i need to use R^{+} but gives me error. Also i cant cut the page vertical (LF template).(Solved)

and final problem is about exporting PDF.
http://forum.openoffice.org.tr/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2074.0;attach=1150;image
http://forum.openoffice.org.tr/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2074.0;attach=1150;image
Last edited by Antes on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
OpenOffice 3.2 on Ubuntu 10.10 and OpenOffice 3.4 on Windows 7 Home Premium
acknak

Re: Some Problems (Vertical Cutting Page/R^{+} Problem/PDF)

Post by acknak »

A naked plus character is an operator: Math expects it to have operands before and after.

Try R^"+" (quotes make it plain text), or R^{{}+{}} (two empty operands).

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "i cant cut the page vertical (LF template)."
AOO4/LO5 • Linux • Fedora 23
Antes

Re: Some Problems (Vertical Cutting Page/R^{+} Problem/PDF)

Post by Antes »

Sorry, i was offline because of my personal works... Thanks, but i still didn't solved the Export to PDF problem
OpenOffice 3.2 on Ubuntu 10.10 and OpenOffice 3.4 on Windows 7 Home Premium
acknak

Re: PDF Export Problem

Post by acknak »

Working in OOo Math, you can't print/export any page layout other than the half math, half code that you show in the screen capture.

To print/export only the mathematical display, you have to embed the formula into another document--typically an OOo Writer document.

Insert > Object > OLE Object > Create from file: YES; choose your OOo Math file, then OK. After that, you can edit the formula from within Writer, by double-clicking on the formula.
AOO4/LO5 • Linux • Fedora 23