Business card question

Discuss the drawing application
Istop Lapuck

Business card question

Post by Istop Lapuck »

Welcome beginner. Please answer all of the questions below which may provide information necessary to answer your question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which version of OpenOffice.org are you using? 2.4
What Operating System (version) are you using? WinXP
What is your question or comment?

Hey gang, whassup!

I've been using Open Office for a year now(give or take). I'm trying to make a business card. I made a card with a paint program, writing and clip art all done. How can i just use that to apply in the open office and do the multiple copies on my page instead of the existing templates?

If it's easier, maybe someone can just point me towards a step by step tutorial of business card making :)

Thx
Rich
RonIA
Volunteer

Re: Business card question

Post by RonIA »

One thing I just did recently was create the basic business card (was actually a bifold with inside and outside) with OO.oDraw. Then downloaded the template for the Avery bifold biz card. Then Insert - File to insert the OO.oDraw object into the template, do this as many times as you need to.

Worked for me. I have decided to go with a professional printer (and probably letting the pros take my prototype and recreate it then have them print it) because of overall cost, hassle, quality of final product.

Unless you are making less than 100 at a time you will probably save money going with a professional print company.

Sorry, just had to throw in my opinion there.
Ron from Iowa, USA