Tab Order Issue

Discuss the drawing application
Kodooi

Tab Order Issue

Post by Kodooi »

Welcome beginner. Please answer all of the questions below which may provide information necessary to answer your question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which version of OpenOffice.org are you using? 2.2
What Operating System (version) are you using? Windows XP Home
What is your question or comment?

I am new to Open Office, right now I am using Draw to create an order form for my work to invoice customers. I have created the form and my only issue is the Tab Order. I see that you can change the tab order if you create a formatted text box field, but if I am just creating a text box without any other formating, is there a way I can change the order? i.e. Right now I can tab to text boxes in the order that they were created, not the order that I want them in(which is the issue).

Second part of my question is- If I can change the Tab order for these fields, is there a way to type and tab to the next text box without having to click on the screen? I am not sure if that made any sense at all. But if someone can help I would be most appreciative. I really need to figure out how to make this work for my boss. If anyone has any help, or needs more info, please let me know.

Thank you!
r4zoli
Volunteer

Re: Tab Order Issue

Post by r4zoli »

is there a way I can change the order?
On form design toolbox, you could activate Form Navigator, right click on Main you could open Tab order... , you change order of text boxes. First of the list is the first on tab order.
is there a way to type and tab to the next text box without having to click on the screen?
You could use TAB key moving between text fields. When forms open normal (in non design mode), you must click on first text box.
AOO 4.0 and LibO 4 on Win 8
Hungarian forum co-admin