[Solved] How To Flip a fontwork object

Discuss the drawing application
john32073

[Solved] How To Flip a fontwork object

Post by john32073 »

Edit:  
I am trying to FLIP an Inage, I made in openoffice DRAW with fontworks.
I have it created it But now I need to FLIP it So I can print it out, so I can Trace it onto a piece of plexiglass for a sign to etch it
I have been unable to flip it,, I Google it and all I find is how to rotate. I seen one article that talked of flipping an object . I do as it says and I have no flip option only rotate I recreated it in openoffice writer and copied into openoffice Draw Still no Flip option
I and using OO version 4.1.10 the latest version on windows 10 1909 64bit
Can anyone help me on this?
Example The fontwork says “ John “ Now to etch it on plexiglass it need to be flip to have the etch side on the back
Thanks for reading
John
Last edited by robleyd on Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Add green tick
openoffice Version 4.1.10
Windows 10 1909
FJCC

Re: How To Flip a fontwork object

Post by FJCC »

In Draw, I can find the Flip function only in the Sidebar. If the Sidebar is not visible, select the menu View -> Sidebar. Click on the Fontwork object and then choose the Properties icon of the Sidebar. That icon is highlighted with green in the attached image. Expand the Position and Size Panel and use the Flip icons, which are highlighted in red in the image.
Sidebar.jpg
OpenOffice 4.1 on Windows 10 and Linux Mint
If your question is answered, please go to your first post, select the Edit button, and add [Solved] to the beginning of the title.
john32073

Re: How To Flip a fontwork object

Post by john32073 »

Think You For The help. I followed your instruction and Just like you said Found it and Flipped it
Thank You again
John
openoffice Version 4.1.10
Windows 10 1909