Saving an Individual Design(multiple grouping of images)

Discuss the drawing application
LWINTER

Saving an Individual Design(multiple grouping of images)

Post by LWINTER »

I have been working on some designs using Draw for over a year now. I have many. So let me clarify I have created poster-like designs within a slide, within a draw document. So each individual odg file may have anywhere from 1 slide to over 200 slides. Now the designs I have created I want to use with mock-up generators on Print on Demand Sites. Uploading them and mocking them up onto t-shirts, coffee mugs, blankets, and anything and everything possible that the site may have. The problem I am having and that I have been trying to figure out for weeks now is this.

So on slide number 12, there is a jellyfish pattern design that I want to upload to put on a product, but first, I HAVE to save that individual slide as a png. Because saving as a png is best so the integrity of the design will not change when uploaded. And I know that the Print on Demand sites do not let you upload it as a pdf, and we all know that it just wouldn't work in that format anyway, correct. So at one point, I did export as a pdf and then found a converter that converted from pdf to png. But I did it once and then lost the process. Because typically when I export as a pdf it totally cuts off part of the design. And I did go to the Open Office Extensions Website and downloaded an extension that was supposed to allow me to save as a png but cannot see how that worked, it does not pop up anywhere.

I also downloaded an app from the chrome store that said it will allow you to click on anything and save it as a png. No Luck!

So hopefully I am describing my problem clearly, please feel free to ask me any additional questions. So one more time, I have multiple different slides in which each one has a grouping of images that I have used to create a new design or print, or pattern. I need to take all of the images on the one individual slide and save it as one png.

Please please if anyone could please offer there assistance i would greatly appreciate it. I am hoping to get my designs uploaded here in the next day or so, so again if I need to clarify anything please ask me. I will keep a close eye on this forum awaiting a response.

Thank you so much, Happy New Year!
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed all caps shouting
AMD V120 Processor 2.2 GHZ 64 bit Acer Laptop
Open Office 4.1.6
RoryOF

Re: Saving an Individual Design(multiple grouping of images)

Post by RoryOF »

What's wrong with selecting the page/slide in question, then using /File /Export, dropping the File format selector to PNG and checking the "Selection" checkbox?
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS