LibreOffice File format error found at SAXParse

Help with installation and general system troubleshooting questions concerning the office suite LibreOffice.
Edenaa-

LibreOffice File format error found at SAXParse

Post by Edenaa- »

Hi guys!
I'm posting on here hoping that someone will be so kind as to help me out with an issue I encountered today. I did a translation for one of my clients on OpenOffice and saved it under the format docx as the person I'm working with wanted it in Word format. I then sent it over only to receive an email (ten days later...) saying that he couldn't open the file. I checked, and indeed, I couldn't open the file either. An error message comes up saying "File format error found at
SAXParseException: '[word/document.xml line 2]: Attribute w:themeColor redefined
', Stream 'word/document.xml', Line 2, Column 8102(row,col)."

Now I did do my research and found topics such as :
viewtopic.php?p=403228#p403228
viewtopic.php?t=1532
I followed the instructions given on there, removed the problem from the xml file, but I haven't been able to fix the problem. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong as I'm very new to this and have no idea of what I'm doing, so I'd really appreciate it if a kind soul would take a look and help me out with this. The file was working just fine until I converted it, and unfortunately, the idiot that I am didn't even think about keeping an ODT copy.

Here's a link to the file : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1h1j__ ... bj71gIHqSs

Thank you,
Marion
RoryOF

Re: LibreOffice File format error found at SAXParse

Post by RoryOF »

Please sent me a PM with an email address to which I can send the repaired file.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS