[Solved] LibreOffice File format error found at SAXParse

Help with installation and general system troubleshooting questions concerning the office suite LibreOffice.

[Solved] LibreOffice File format error found at SAXParse

Postby roxydav » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:14 pm

Hello everyone,

I had just finished filling my LibreOffice document out earlier, when I realized that I could not open it anymore. Because of this error message saying :
"File format error found at
SAXParseException: '[word/document.xml line 2]: Attribute w:themeTint redefined
', Stream 'word/document.xml', Line 2, Column 24942(row,col)."

I saw on previous threads that this problem was apparently recurrent. And I tried a few of the solutions. But wasn't able to fix it!..

I'm on Windows 8.
I'm quite desperate, I really don't want to do it all over again, so I hope someone will help me please! :?

Many thanks for your answers,
roxane
Attachments
Application Form Education Manager SEND- rt.docx
(30.5 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows Vista
roxydav
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:06 pm

Re: [Solved] LibreOffice File format error found at SAXParse

Postby RoryOF » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:30 pm

Try the attached file
Attachments
Application Form Education Manager SEND- rt_repaired.docx
(30.34 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.4 on Xubuntu 16.04.03 (mostly 64 bit version) and infrequently on Win2K/XP
14 October 2016 was Pooh's 90th birthday
User avatar
RoryOF
Moderator
 
Posts: 25498
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:30 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: [Solved] LibreOffice File format error found at SAXParse

Postby roxydav » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:33 pm

Thank you so much!!!!

I definitely don't know how you did it, but you're good! ;)
Thanks again!!

roxane
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows Vista
roxydav
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:06 pm


Return to LibreOffice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 1 guest