[Solved] LibreOffice File format error found at SAXParse

Help with installation and general system troubleshooting questions concerning the office suite LibreOffice.
assi002

[Solved] LibreOffice File format error found at SAXParse

Post by assi002 »

can someone please help me , my document says

File format error found at
SAXParseException: '[word/document.xml line 2]: Attribute w:hAnsiTheme redefined
', Stream 'word/document.xml', Line 2, Column 23116(row,col).

The document is really important for my IB course , please help.
Attachments
البطالة.docx
(11.71 KiB) Downloaded 217 times
Last edited by Hagar Delest on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tagged [Solved].
Libreoffice 5.2.3 / Kali Linux
John_Ha
Volunteer

Re: File format error found at SAXParse

Post by John_Ha »

Try the uploaded .odt file. I opened your file with AOO and it opened OK, so I saved it as a .odt file. The file was probably created in LibreOffice, but AOO either seems to have a better error handling mechanism than LO, and copes with the error(s); or does not recognise the LO tags and therefore ignores them.

I have also uploaded a .docx file where I manually removed the repeated tags. It may be better, but it probably has lots of extra spaces and tabs added as part of the repair process.

You need to report this is a bug with LibreOffice as, until it is fixed, it will continue to happen. See How to Report Bugs in LibreOffice

If this solves the problem, please click the Edit button on your original post and add [Solved] in front of your subject.
Attachments
البطالة_repaired.docx
(12.06 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
jh_البطالة.odt
(18.95 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
LO 6.4.4.2, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

See the Writer Guide, the Writer FAQ, the Writer Tutorials and Writer for students.

Remember: Always save your Writer files as .odt files. - see here for the many reasons why.
John_Ha
Volunteer

Re: File format error found at SAXParse

Post by John_Ha »

LO 6.4.4.2, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

See the Writer Guide, the Writer FAQ, the Writer Tutorials and Writer for students.

Remember: Always save your Writer files as .odt files. - see here for the many reasons why.