LibreOffice file SAXParseException

Help with installation and general system troubleshooting questions concerning the office suite LibreOffice.
stepsau

LibreOffice file SAXParseException

Post by stepsau »

I'm trying to open a DOCX document and now it is coming up* with this error.

File format error found at
SAXParseExeption:'[word/document.xml line 2]: Attribute
w;themeShade redefined
',Stream 'word/document.xml',Line, Column 80235(row,col).

I can not upload my document to here, due to it is too big! 400Kb !!! so It is on my public google drive! the link is below.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5-E_P ... sp=sharing

any help will be appreciated.

TIA Chris
Openoffice 4 on Windows 7
FJCC

Re: SAXParseExecption .... Please help

Post by FJCC »

It opened for me in OpenOffice but not in Word. I saved to from OpenOffice as a .doc and I'll email it to stepsau.
 Edit: I see I can't attach the document to the email. If you send me a PM with an email address, I'll send it to you. 
OpenOffice 4.1 on Windows 10 and Linux Mint
If your question is answered, please go to your first post, select the Edit button, and add [Solved] to the beginning of the title.
John_Ha
Volunteer

Re: SAXParseExecption .... Please help

Post by John_Ha »

The .docx file is corrupted.

Strangely it would open for me in Writer (perhaps losing content???) but not in the MS Word Viewer How to obtain the latest Microsoft Word Viewer
LO 6.4.4.2, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

See the Writer Guide, the Writer FAQ, the Writer Tutorials and Writer for students.

Remember: Always save your Writer files as .odt files. - see here for the many reasons why.
John_Ha
Volunteer

Re: SAXParseException

Post by John_Ha »

LO 6.4.4.2, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

See the Writer Guide, the Writer FAQ, the Writer Tutorials and Writer for students.

Remember: Always save your Writer files as .odt files. - see here for the many reasons why.