[Solved] Hebrew User Interface

Help with installation and general system troubleshooting questions concerning the office suite LibreOffice.
mplaut

[Solved] Hebrew User Interface

Post by mplaut »

I installed LibreOffice 4.1 and then the Hebrew language pack. However, Hebrew still does not appear as a choice under the Languages for the User Interface.

I also have OpenOffice 4 installed. Could this cause interference with LibreOffice? I installed LibreOffice because it seemed to have a working Hebrew User Interface while the OpenOffice Hebrew is not yet ready.
Last edited by Hagar Delest on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tagged [Solved].
M Plaut
Openoffice 4.1.4 on Windows 10
Zizi64
Volunteer

Re: Hebrew User Interface

Post by Zizi64 »

and then the Hebrew language pack.
The installer of the LO have contains all of available language tools.

If you selected Hebrew (and more languages) at appropriate install steps, the Hebrew language tools and UI will istall. (You need choose the "Custom install" option at start.)

Then you can select Hebrew as UI and can customize it from menu "Options", when you run the LO.
Last edited by Zizi64 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.
mplaut

Re: Hebrew User Interface

Post by mplaut »

Thank you.

I did not know that I had to choose "Custom Install" and then choose to install Hebrew support. Now I did so and it worked.
M Plaut
Openoffice 4.1.4 on Windows 10