LibreOffice=OpenOffice???

Help with installation and general system troubleshooting questions concerning the office suite LibreOffice.

LibreOffice=OpenOffice???

Postby tjosan » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:23 pm

I'm running Libre Office 4.0.2. and want some help and explanations and I can't understand why their support leads to Open Office. :ucrazy:

However, I've edited a three columns web site of which one column is meant to hold affiliating links.
These links (banners) come in HTML script which I mean to implement by click "file - save as HTML doc" - and drag and drop in to the empty column by clicking - as recommended in the HELP section - "View - HTML-source" which I can't find anywhere in the entire program. :?
Please help me by explaining VERY thorough as I'm rather inexperienced in computin and Libre Office particularly. :oops:
Open Office 3.1 on Windows XP Home.
tjosan

Re: LibreOffice=OpenOffice???

Postby Villeroy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:45 pm

I'm running Libre Office 4.0.2. and want some help and explanations and I can't understand why their support leads to Open Office.

Pardon? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04, no OpenOffice, LibreOffice 6.x
Villeroy
Volunteer

Re: LibreOffice=OpenOffice???

Postby RGB » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:20 pm

tjosan wrote:However, I've edited a three columns web site of which one column is meant to hold affiliating links.

Don't use an office suite to edit html documents. Better to use a dedicated app like bluegriffon (there are others, just look for opensource wysiwyg web editors on google).
There are two types of people: those who believe that there are two types of people and those who do not.

openSUSE Leap with KDE Plasma / LibO
RGB

Return to LibreOffice