[Solved] Adding a color palette

Help with installation and general system troubleshooting questions concerning the office suite LibreOffice.
Absoluteg0

[Solved] Adding a color palette

Post by Absoluteg0 »

I would just like to add a more excel-like color palette to calc. I find the colors in calc quite jarring, or bright, I don't know. They are also placed at random on the list, which makes selecting the proper color difficult. I downloaded a few .soc files that I think might be what I'm looking for but have no idea what to do with them. Thanks for any help! Also, additional .soc downloads you think might work would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Absoluteg0 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LibreOffice 3.5 on Windows 7
Hagar Delest

Re: Adding a color palette

Post by Hagar Delest »

Hi and welcome to the forum!

See [Solved] Smooth colors in OOo. Instruction inside the topic (put it in the user profile).

Please add '[Solved]' at the beginning of your first post title (edit button) if your issue has been fixed.
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10
Absoluteg0

Re: Adding a color palette

Post by Absoluteg0 »

Thank you! This worked perfectly. But why is there no such import color palette option under tools-option-colors? Would make things a lot easier! Thanks again!
LibreOffice 3.5 on Windows 7
Hagar Delest

Re: [Solved] Adding a color palette

Post by Hagar Delest »

Well, no idea. You can file a enhancement request to make it more user friendly: [Tutorial] Reporting bugs or suggestions.
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10