[Solved] Document Converter Wizard gives error

Help with installation and general system troubleshooting questions concerning the office suite LibreOffice.
Baasha

[Solved] Document Converter Wizard gives error

Post by Baasha »

I am using LO 6.4 on Ubuntu 19.10
When I try to open the Document Converter Wizard the macro fails at line 159 (oLibContainer.LoadLibrary(LibName)) and I get the error message
Basic Runtime Error
An Exception Occured
Type: com.sun.star.container.NoSuchElementException

Can anyone give me some directions on how to fix this problem? Thx
Last edited by Baasha on Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Villeroy
Volunteer

Re: Document Converter Wizard gives error

Post by Villeroy »

The whole macro library does not contain any line with "oLibContainer.LoadLibrary(LibName)". How did you install LO 6.4 on your Linux computer? Why don't you use the one which is shipped with your Linux distribution?
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice
Baasha

Post by Baasha »

Screenshot from 2020-03-13 15-31-27.png
I am using the version of LO that came with my distribution of Ubuntu. I just checked in the Ubuntu Software library and also used Synaptic to fix any broken programs. I have included a screen shot of the error page I get which shows it stopping at line 159 oLibContainer.LoadLibrary(LibName). I had to limit the size of the screenshot due to forum limitations so I hope you can read it.
Villeroy
Volunteer

Post by Villeroy »

Works for me with LO 6.0, 6.4 and AOO 4.1. ImportWizard.Main.Main loads library "Tools" and calls Tools.ModuleControls.LoadDialog with Libname="ImportWizard" and DialogName="ImportDialog". Sub LoadDialog successfully loads ImportDialog of dialog library ImportWizard.
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice
Baasha

Post by Baasha »

Thx for your reply Villeroy. After uninstalling and reinstalling, the problem, whatever it was, has disappeared.