[Issue] "Visited" Hyperlink Font Doesn't Change

Discuss the presentation application
DickR

[Issue] "Visited" Hyperlink Font Doesn't Change

Post by DickR »

I'm setting up a Jeopardy! style game board with hyperlinks to other documents in the same file. I went to "Tools - Options - OO - Appearance" chose the colors for Visited Links and Unvisited Links and checked those boxes. The Unvisted Links font shows correctly and will take me to the correct document if I click on it. However, when I come back to the game board, the font has not changed to the chosen Visited Link font. What am I doing wrong?

UPDATE - I've some testing, and this problem appears to be across the board. In other words, the same problem occurs in Writer and even the Open Office Help page. Moreover, the same thing happens if the hyperlink is to a webpage, not just to another document.

Dick R.

OO 4.1.3 on Windows 10

Tagged as Issue because of existing bug report, floris v, moderator
Open Office 4.1.3 on Windows 10
floris v
Volunteer

Re: "Visited" Hyperlink Font Doesn't Change

Post by floris v »

That's a very old bug. See https://bz.apache.org. In eight years this issue has not even been tagged as confirmed. You may try if LibreOffice has fixed this, but don't hold your breath.
OpenOffice 4.1.11 on Ubuntu; LibreOffice 6.4 on Linux Mint, LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Ubuntu
If your problem has been solved or your question has been answered, please edit the first post in this thread and add [Solved] to the title bar.
Nederlandstalig forum
RumonC

Re: [Issue] "Visited" Hyperlink Font Doesn't Change

Post by RumonC »

This type of bug problems in games were detected since long, some way should be there to solve it.
Apache OpenOffice 4.0, Windows 10