Slide transition time

Discuss the presentation application
cncorbust

Slide transition time

Post by cncorbust »

I have a presentation nearly completed but I find I need to change the on screen time each slide is visible. The directions to do this say to select the transition from a list provided by clicking on the "slide transitions" item in the drop down menu from "Slide Show" well when I do this I get nothing to select not even an empty box. The help dialogue refers to the "Task Panel", I see nothing in the FAQ or else where that describes how to get to the "Task Panel".
Open Office 3.1.0 000310m11 (build:9399) On XP Pro 3/ACPI multi processor NVidia GeForce 9400GT
cncorbust

Re: slide transition time

Post by cncorbust »

Open Office is broken. The selection of "slide transitions" from the "Slide Show" drop down menu will not work unless you have previously selected "Side Bar" from the "View" drop down menu. It is a design flaw that should be corrected or at very least the manual should properly note that the "slide transitions" selection will not work unless the "Side Bar" is selected from the "View" drop down menu.....Mike
Open Office 3.1.0 000310m11 (build:9399) On XP Pro 3/ACPI multi processor NVidia GeForce 9400GT
robleyd

Re: slide transition time

Post by robleyd »

You may want to submit this as an issue:

[Tutorial] Reporting bugs or suggestions
Cheers
David
OS - Slackware 15 64 bit
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15
LibreOffice 24.2.1.2; SlackBuild for 24.2.1 by Eric Hameleers