Shrinking Video Problem

Discuss the presentation application
RickJones

Shrinking Video Problem

Post by RickJones »

I've created several slides in a presentation with videos in them. Everything appears normal in the editor, but when I run the presentation and transition to these slides the videos have shrunk to about 2/3 of their original sizes and offset to the upper left corner of the video box leaving black space in the rest of the box. The really odd thing is that if I'm on those slides in the editor and start the presentation at that point by pressing F5 the videos appear normal size. This bug only occurs if I'm transitioning to those slides that have video embedded from a non-video slide. In fact, I have a few slides with videos in a row, and if I start running from the first of those slides then transition from one to the next they all play normally. But if I've started the slideshow from the beginning or at any slide that doesn't have a video embedded, then when I get to the slides with video the video shrinks and leaves the black space in the box. I've tried the position and size settings that come up with a right click on the video but without any success. I'm using OO 4.1.2 on Windows 8.1 for this presentation.
OpenOffice 4.1.2 on Windows XP / OpenOffice 4.1.2 on Windows 8.1