[Solved] Saving multiple slides as JPEG

Discuss the presentation application
Boogity

[Solved] Saving multiple slides as JPEG

Post by Boogity »

I'm having difficulty saving a slideshow as individual jpeg picture files. I have 16 slides in a presentation built with AOO 4.1.1 Impress and I need to export all slides into ProPresenter 5 as individual jpeg files. Is there a way to use the EXPORT (or any other method) option to accomplish this task? Thanks.
Last edited by Hagar Delest on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tagged [Solved].
Microsoft Windows 10
Open Office 4.1.1
RoryOF

Re: Saving multiple slides as JPEG

Post by RoryOF »

This search will give you three extensions that answer to "save slides"
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/sea ... order=DESC

Which of them you choose is up to you.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
acknak

Post by acknak »

If you export a presentation to html (web page), you get all the slides as image files, along with some html files providing navigation. You can then take the image files and do whatever you like with them.

If you try it, just be sure to arrange for the exported files to go into a new folder: there are quite a few files generated and it will be a job to manage them otherwise.
AOO4/LO5 • Linux • Fedora 23
Boogity

Post by Boogity »

Thanks RoryOF, I just downloaded the extension. acknak, I will definitely try the export as html option, thanks.

I did some sniffing around last night and discovered that ProPresenter has an IMPORT function that will convert PPT presentations to jpeg files and automatically load them into a presentation.
Microsoft Windows 10
Open Office 4.1.1