Problem with text color during animation

Discuss the presentation application
KosTiger

Problem with text color during animation

Post by KosTiger »

Hi all!

I've OOffice 2.3, OpenSuse 10.3.
I've imported a MS presentation and tried to view it. There were a lot of "differences".
I've saved this presentation in the native OOffice format, removed all the existing effects and added them once again.
I've got a surprising result: at appearance of the text (during the animation) it has the black color and right after the end of animation the color changes to that it was set for this text. I cannot find such an option of effect to control the color of the text during animation and the animation "font color changing" also doesn't produce the effect I'd expect.

So, it could be cause of the "user color" of the text from the Microsoft :) and I've tried to do it in the new presentation - just with the same effect!!!

Does anyone known the reason for it? (way to workaround?)

P.S.: the names of the functions may vary - I'm using the German version :)))
just another linux user
squenson
Volunteer

Re: Problem with text color during animation

Post by squenson »

With Windows XP and OOo 2.4.0, I cannot reproduce your problem, and font color stays blue when there is an animation on a text. It could be a bug that has been corrected between 2.3.0 and 2.4.0, or a bug that appears only on OpenSuse, or a problem with your hardware or video card driver. If you could post here a sample presentation (remove sensitive data), may be we can further investigate.
LibreOffice 4.2.3.3. on Ubuntu 14.04
KosTiger

Post by KosTiger »

Tomorrow I will try it on the PC with Windows XP, but with the same version of OO (2.3).

In the attachment there is the smallest file with the named effect.
(no matter which type of animation I use, the text during the animation stays black).
Attachments
example.odp
Presantation with the named effect.
(10.36 KiB) Downloaded 232 times
just another linux user
squenson
Volunteer

Post by squenson »

I confirm that with Windows XP and OOo 2.4, it works properly. Also with Ubuntu 8.04 and OOo 2.4, the color is correct.
LibreOffice 4.2.3.3. on Ubuntu 14.04