[Issue] Setting default attributes for drawn objects... how?

Discuss the presentation application

[Issue] Setting default attributes for drawn objects... how?

Postby glawrie » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:06 pm

How do I set the default fill for drawn objects in Impress?

I've created a custom colour palette, and would like drawn objects (e.g. boxes) to be filled with one of these colours by default (and ideally have a particular font selected for text in the boxes). The colour palette does not include the default 'light blue' colour that OOO uses for default fills.

I've changed the default fill colour / font for objects in Draw successfully - all I want to do is have these defaults in Impress (and Write).

What I find is that in Impress (and Write) whatever I set the default template to be in Draw (or Impress or Write) the default fill for new drawn objects in Impress and Write is drawn with the 'OOO light blue'. Because OOO Light Blue is not in my palette any more, the font colour name is blank.

My guess is that since the colour is not in the palette, something else has this colour 'hard wired' into the settings for Write / Impress.

Anyone got any suggestions how I can fix this (either 'properly' or through some back-door method).

Thanks!
Last edited by Hagar Delest on Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Tagged thread as Issue (link to a bug report).
glawrie

Re: Setting default attributes for drawn objects... how?

Postby Hagar Delest » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:28 pm

See here: [Issue] Drawing Object Properties.

I tag your thread as Issue also.
AOO 4.1.7 on Xubuntu 20.04 and 4.1.5 on Windows 10 (with winPenPack port).
Hagar Delest

Re: [Issue] Setting default attributes for drawn objects... how?

Postby glawrie » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:44 am

Thanks!
glawrie

Return to Impress