getting out of sounds!!

Discuss the presentation application
jessfim

getting out of sounds!!

Post by jessfim »

i know its probably like really really simple but i cant find it and have a presentation due in a couple of days... anyway.... once u are in 'sounds' and having a listen to them how do u get the box on the left with the song notes in it, back to normal where u are able to view ur slides on the left side again. theres no exit button??? i need help:)
Hagar Delest

Re: getting out of sounds!!

Post by Hagar Delest »

Could you upload a screenshot? I can't understand what you're talking about.

Please also read the Survival Guide for the forum. Your OS and OOo version may have their importance.
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10
jessfim

Post by jessfim »

hi...
im not sure how to upload a page or put in onto here. but ill try be clearer, what i mean is when u click on a sound that u want a box comes up on the left where ur slides usually appear... and then there is no exit button to get out of it and back to the slides window again.

i hope thats easier to understand. thanks heaps for the reply:)
Hagar Delest

Post by Hagar Delest »

Hit the print screen key of your keyboard, paste it in an image manager (or at least in a OOo doc), crop it if needed and save it (.png is best) and upload it through the interface at bottom of this page (upload attachment tab).

When I insert a sound, I get the box and then if I click elsewhere, it just get unselected and I can continue the slide edition.
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10