Photoshop starts when copying slides

Discuss the presentation application
sprtsfoto

Photoshop starts when copying slides

Post by sprtsfoto »

Hello all- a search came up empty, so I'm hoping someone here can help. Otherwise I guess this is a new bug.

I am copying some slides and pasting them into a new presentation. Everytime I copy, Photoshop CS2 immediately starts up. I haven't been able to figure out why. But everytime I go to Edit--->copy, or just hit CTRL +C, Photoshop kicks in.

Anyone have any idea how to stop it? Thanks!
squenson
Volunteer

Re: Photoshop starts when copying slides

Post by squenson »

By chance, do you have a check mark in front of Plug in in the Edit menu?
Plug_In_Menu.PNG
Plug_In_Menu.PNG (1.91 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
If yes, click on this menu option to disable it, this may be the cause of the interference with Photo Shop.
LibreOffice 4.2.3.3. on Ubuntu 14.04
sprtsfoto

Post by sprtsfoto »

squenson wrote:By chance, do you have a check mark in front of Plug in in the Edit menu?
Plug_In_Menu.PNG
If yes, click on this menu option to disable it, this may be the cause of the interference with Photo Shop.

Nope, no check there. That was one of my first thoughts.
acknak

Post by acknak »

My guess is that you have some OLE object on your slide that was made with PS. That's just a guess--I never heard of an OLE object activating for a copy/paste, but I suppose it could work that way. I can't think of anything else that would fire off an apparently unrelated application.

Have you read the Forum Survival Guide? You didn't mention your OS and OOo version.
AOO4/LO5 • Linux • Fedora 23