[Solved] How can I make a custom slide design?

Discuss the presentation application
HotDawg2918

[Solved] How can I make a custom slide design?

Post by HotDawg2918 »

Hi there! I am curious as to how I can make custom slide designs so I can input my own. Would appreciate any help. Thanks! :D
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tagged ✓ [Solved]
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows 10
MrProgrammer

Re: How can I make a custom slide design?

Post by MrProgrammer »

Hi, and welcome to the forum.
HotDawg2918 wrote:I am curious as to how I can make custom slide designs so I can input my own.
This is covered in Chapter 2 of the Impress Guide.
HotDawg2918 (in another topic) wrote:I am using libreoffice
Then why does your signature say OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows 10? When you provide bad information you may receive the wrong advice. Fix your forum signature in User Control Panel → Profile → Edit Signature. I gave you a link to the OpenOffice guide in this topic because that is what your signature says. The products are quite similar. If you're really using LibreOffice you can find that documentation without much trouble.

If this solved your problem please go to your first post use the Edit button and add [Solved] to the start of the subject field. Select the green checkmark icon at the same time.
Mr. Programmer
AOO 4.1.7 Build 9800, MacOS 13.6.3, iMac Intel.   The locale for any menus or Calc formulas in my posts is English (USA).