LibreOffice Writer date field and combo box problem

Discuss the word processor
hajotek

LibreOffice Writer date field and combo box problem

Post by hajotek »

Witam. Mam plik z umową, w której zmienia się tylko kilka danych (nazwisko, adres, data itp). Chciałem wstawić pole daty ale takie z rozwijanym kalendarzem. Po wstawieniu pola daty i ustawieniu we właściwościach "rozwijanie" na "TAK" jest OK, ale jak zamknę plik i wejdę w niego ponownie to zamiast pola daty (takiego z kalendarzem) mam zwykłe pole tekstowe.
Pole kombi - chciałem aby do wyboru były tylko dwa zwroty - Pan i Pani. W tym przypadku w ogóle nie wiem jak to zrobić.
Jestem początkujący w LibreOffice. Przez wiele lat korzystałem z MS Oficce.

Edit: This is an English-speaking forum. I have provided a translation below. If you post again in Polish, the topic will be locked.
-- MrProgrammer, forum moderator

Hi. I have a file with a contract where only a few data changes (name, address, date, etc). I wanted to insert a date field but one with a drop-down calendar. After inserting the date field and setting "expand" to "YES" in the properties, it is OK, but when I close the file and enter it again, instead of a date field (one with a calendar) I have a plain text field.
Combo field - I wanted only two phrases to choose from - Mr. and Mrs.. In this case I don't know how to do it at all.
I am a beginner in LibreOffice. I used MS Oficce for many years.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator 
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Provided English translation
libreoffice 7.3, win 10
Jan_J

Re: LibreOffice Writer date field and combo box problem

Post by Jan_J »

Welcome to the forum.
Your method for attaching a calendar to the date field seems to be correct. Are you saving your document as .odt file?
It is recommended to post English texts here. If you prefer Polish, please visit our national forum.

Twoja metoda tworzenia pola daty z kalendarzem jest właściwa. Czy na pewno zapisujesz dokument jako .odt?
Na rozmowy po polsku zapraszamy do forum polskojęzycznego (https://forum.openoffice.org/pl/forum). Nie ma nas wiele, ale pomagamy w miarę potrzeb.
JJ ∙ https://forum.openoffice.org/pl/
LO (7.6) ∙ Python (3.11|3.10) ∙ Unicode 15 ∙ LᴬTEX 2ε ∙ XML ∙ Unix tools ∙ Linux (Rocky|CentOS)
JeJe
Volunteer

Re: LibreOffice Writer date field and combo box problem

Post by JeJe »

(Edit: With Design mode on)
Right click the combobox
choose control properties from the menu that pops up
On the general tab of the dialog that appears edit the list entries
Attachments
Mr and Mrs combo.odt
(9.27 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
Windows 10, Openoffice 4.1.11, LibreOffice 7.4.0.3 (x64)