How to reset standard slide view?

Discuss the presentation application
chiselwind

How to reset standard slide view?

Post by chiselwind »

Hi~ I changed something in the menus/slide view and I can't get the program back to its original view. Basically what I need is for the slides to be in a single row on the left, with the main slide selected (whichever I'm working on) to be larger & to the right of it, & so that I can go in and edit it. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it back to that view. Please help!!!

Title Edited. A descriptive title for posts helps others who are searching for solutions and increases the chances of a reply (Hagar, Moderator).
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5
Microsoft Windows 10
Hagar Delest

Re: URGENT Help Needed: Slide view

Post by Hagar Delest »

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Nuclear option: reset your OpenOffice user profile. But you'll lose any customization done.
Else, play with the View menu again. Should be Normal. Then maybe you have clicked the button middle of the vertical divider between the thumbnail view (left) and the main area. Click again the area in the middle of that vertical line.

Please add [Solved] at the beginning of the title in your first post (top of the topic) with the *EDIT button if your issue has been fixed.
LibreOffice 7.6.2.1 on Xubuntu 23.10 and 7.6.4.1 portable on Windows 10
RoryOF

Re: How to reset standard slide view?

Post by RoryOF »

/View /Slide pane should turn it on or off. Once you have it displayed, you can pull the dividing bar to make the column wider or narrower (within limits).
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.15 on Xubuntu 22.04.4 LTS