[Dropped] JavaScript for OAs

Creating a macro - Writing a Script - Using the API (OpenOffice Basic, Python, BeanShell, JavaScript)
Lawrence594

[Dropped] JavaScript for OAs

Post by Lawrence594 »

Hi
I have been using Python for competitive programming and all phases of technical interviews for quite some time. Now, I want to switch to JavaScript, but I tried to look up the modules ( such as datastructures-js on leetcode ) included in environments of various platforms like Hackerearth, Hackerrank, where most of OAs are usually conducted on ( in my country atleast ) but couldn't find any information regarding this.

For example, if I want to use PriorityQueue in Python, I could just import it on all of these platforms, but that's not the case with JavaScript. I looked up submitted solutions for various questions based on the data structure which I usually could just import with Python, first there were very few of them and literally all of them built their own data structure. But considering the time limit on OAs, it would be a disadvantage.

So if you use JavaScript for OAs, is there any workaround to this problem?
Last edited by MrProgrammer on Fri May 27, 2022 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Dropped: No response to "What is an OA?" -- MrProgrammer, forum moderator
Apache OpenOffice 4.1.8
Windows 10 10.0*
Villeroy
Volunteer

Re: JavaScript for OAs

Post by Villeroy »

What is an OA and how is it related to this office suite?
Please, edit this topic's initial post and add "[Solved]" to the subject line if your problem has been solved.
Ubuntu 18.04 with LibreOffice 6.0, latest OpenOffice and LibreOffice