Can add ChatGPT as live helper

Discussions about using 3rd party extension with OpenOffice.org
Mellow03

Can add ChatGPT as live helper

Post by Mellow03 »

So, all open office that has formula like math, excel, and other, so can be understood and explained so it is a live helper since it is better than non-live help that is limited so one side is me, but not flexible to understand everything and explain everything about the formula. Like a human but with higher knowledge and faster response. And no emotion which humans get frustrated and AI doesn't so higher patient. 365 Microsoft has it. But cause money but from you free, so can ask Microsoft or invent it yourself.
OpenOffice 4.1.11
Zizi64
Volunteer

Re: Can add ChatGPT as live helper

Post by Zizi64 »

Like a human but with higher knowledge and faster response. And no emotion which humans get frustrated and AI doesn't so higher patient.
...Why only a helper?
Complete your entire task/work with the artificial intelligence! Tomorrow nobody need your job.
:D :D :D
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.
psilocybe

Post by psilocybe »

Anyone know how to access ChatGPT in Microsoft 365?
LibreOffice 5.3.3.2 - Lubuntu 16.10 - LxQt 0.11.0.3
Zizi64
Volunteer

Post by Zizi64 »

It is not ChatGpt, and it is not Microsoft 365 forum. Please ask it on the relevant forum.
Tibor Kovacs, Hungary; LO7.5.8 /Win7-10 x64Prof.
PortableApps/winPenPack: LO3.3.0-7.6.2;AOO4.1.14
Please, edit the initial post in the topic: add the word [Solved] at the beginning of the subject line - if your problem has been solved.
Mountaineer

Post by Mountaineer »

psilocybe wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:37 am Anyone know how to access ChatGPT in Microsoft 365?
Something I'd like to read about in my next vacation.
IMHO at the moment it is mostly copy and paste from Edge now, no real integration. But somebody wrote vba-code for Word, so interested readers may adapt code to own ideas or other office...

https://github.com/analyticsinmotion/ad ... osoft-word

Actually I have not searched for this, but had found the reference on the ask-site for LibreOffice
https://ask.libreoffice.org/t/is-anyone ... n/88354/16

PS: Actually I'd be more interested in DeepL, but as I wrote in that other thread, the principle is similiar: Have some text to send, get another one as answer and add handling of api-keys.

PPS: For the GitHub project I liked the hint on "protect your API-keys" after putting the key in an envvironment-var. But I just did a quick glance on the docs, didn't check actual code.
OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows Vista
psilocybe

Post by psilocybe »

Hi Mountaineer,

Thank you for this info.

For the little that I have read, ChatGPT is quite simple to use, except for the API key which is necessary and personal (your credit card is hidden behind this code...) and of which nothing is provided for at least make a new one...
LibreOffice 5.3.3.2 - Lubuntu 16.10 - LxQt 0.11.0.3
firepiffle

Post by firepiffle »

Zizi64 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:54 pm It is not ChatGpt, and it is not Microsoft 365 forum. Please ask it on the relevant forum.
Agree with Zizi64 in relation to 365 comment.
An AOO Writer extension with ChatGPT functionality, similar to the one Mountaineer mentioned would be amazing.
OpenOffice 4.1.9 on Windows 11