Getting my email addresses and usernames back

Talk about anything at all....
spinach

Getting my email addresses and usernames back

Post by spinach »

I tried to login into forums, I guess I didn't know my password. So I tried to get one sent to me. Well it says that I have no email and password that match. So then I tried to register but it says the usernames and emails are both being used. Which is it. I clicked on that ADMIN link, took me right back to forums. If I forgot my password it would have been easier if it would just ask for my email address and sent me a new password, but because it asks for username and email address I couldn't see what email was registered. I tried with both email addresses and usernames in any configuration I could to get a new password, nothing worked. But if I try and register with any of the two emails or usernames in any combination nothing works that way either. So I went into a forum where they asked almost the same thing, and I assume it was deleted. Phewwwwwwwwww it is hard getting help for a word program. And we thought Microsoft was hard to get a hold of. I would appreciate the help to resolve this, then I can ask people in the forums for help. going to get a YEUNGLING, thank you
OpenOffice 4.1.2 Windows 8.1 x64
lalithr312

Re: Getting my email addresses and usernames back

Post by lalithr312 »

Were you able to post your question in the Writer subforum?
OpenOffice 4.1.1 on Windows 10
thomasjk
Volunteer

Re: Getting my email addresses and usernames back

Post by thomasjk »

This is a duplicate of the post here viewtopic.php?t=84599. I'm locking this thread. Cintinue the discussion in the link above.
Tom K.
Windows 10 Home version 1803 17134.165
LibreOffice 5.4.7.2